CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Help for Shelley and Ellery
















Hi, all! I went to AZ this last weekend with my sister, Kim, and we had an amazing time. We got to see what my sister and her husband, Caleb, are going through, day and night, with their little baby, Ellery. (You can check out the whole story on her website, Shelley and Caleb, linked to mine)

She is in need of some help at night. It is almost impossible to sleep. You just can't leave the baby alone. Her cries are so soft and her numbers can drop so quickly that someone needs to monitor her all the time. She is the cutest little baby and be warned, you will fall in love with her quickly. If you have any time, in the middle of the night, please try to help her out. They are staying at the St. Joseph Children Hospital downtown. Her website is asking for some help this weekend, but it is a challenge EVERY night. If it is easier for you during the day, I'm sure she would take that help as well. I'm having a hard time being so far away, so I'm so glad for all the help she gets. Terri

1 comments:

Melanie said...

I'll help. Pick me!!