CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tommy's Church Basketball

Tommy is #6

Well, just add another thing onto what makes me cry....Tommy is just getting so big! His shoes are size 9, his voice is changing, he's gained 20 pounds in the last 3-4 months....I just can't take it! He recently went back to school (after having been out for a couple of months) and I miss him like crazy...and not just as a baby-sitter, but as a friend to have around. He's so funny and witty. For example, when I called him on the phone the other day, he answered, "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?" I just think that is so funny...perhaps I'm just an easy audience. I think it is such a joy to see your children grow up and become their own person.


So, Tommy is playing church-ball. We have such a great group of young men in our ward. About 5-6 boys in each age group. He is also going to start swimming next week.

2 comments:

Red Tent Artist said...

I so agree that it is so cool to enjoy being around your big kids. The other day we were talking about "babysitting" the baby when Isaac said, "Will I have to change his poopie diaper, Mom? Because I don't even like to wipe my own bum!" LOL!

Melanie said...

Your house is amazing and a mansion, your kids are growing much too fast, a buried trampoline means way too much snow and you must move back to Phoenix . . .now.
Thank you.