CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Garden has Taken Over

I've spent many hours trying to weed my garden, and it was going fine, until the plants took over! They are so big they are overlapping like crazy. I have vines of watermelon and cucumber going every which way...the plants are spilling over the side and down the wall.

This is what I picked one day. We have zuchinni growing out our ears. We eat it everyday; I've frozen it; Given it away; made zuchinni bread and given it away....when will it stop!?



4 comments:

Malie said...

How fun! I'm so jealous. I still haven't gotten a garden going.

michelle rasor said...

oh, i wish i was there to take some off your hands! yummy!

Airan said...

Oh so fun! I wish I had a garden! I'm too lazy though!

Kristin Coppee said...

OOh, those zucchini look yummy! Wish I lived closer. I would have taken some of those off your hands. Our zucchini didn't turn out so good. But our watermelon - yeah, it takes over the yard. Ours did too. We were giving it away like crazy. I love watermelon so much, though, that I typically ate entire watermelons myself. (Hey, I was pregnant, okay?)