CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanksgiving in Utah!

Mom Janet treated us girls to lunch. We had a fabulous day shopping and gabbing, and maybe a little accident happened, but mum's the word!


No comment.

Jane and her best bud, Ally. They did not stop playing the entire time. I never saw Michael either. He was with his cousins, Jack, Ryan, Wil, Trygvy...


Bella and Madeline


Tommy and Jacob getting to know each other. They had a lot of fun playing ball.

Feeding the Triplets. Marianne and Dave are SO amazing with them.



Grandpa giving us the Thanksgiving Speech!



There are so few photos of Dave and I together... He's such a Hottie...

Dave and his big bro, Dan, who is really such a softie with the kids.


Are there any NORMAL photos of Michael ?



It's hard to get Jane to smile in photos. She is usually very blank, so even though, they aren't clear, they show her smiling.

4 comments:

kristen said...

Wow!! You guys looked like you were having so much fun at Thanksgiving. What darling cousins your kiddos have, and your kids are the most adorable of all!! I'm so glad we got to see you for a minute while you were here. We miss you guys so much!! Chris and I never have our picture together either, funny how that happens huh!! They both are so cute:) You my friend are stunning and I do love you with bangs! I hope we can work out a time to come see you guys. Have a sun and hopefully not to freezing Christmas!!!

kristen said...

I got your Christmas card today and Chris and I laughed out loud!!! It's awesome!!! You guys are so brave to stand in the cold in your swim suits! I hope you have a hot tub to jump into after...maybe the magenta:) Miss you all!!!

Malie said...

Can I just say that that picture at the top is awesome! I don't know that I could even do that. i'd be too chicken with it being that cold!

Kristin Coppee said...

Oh, your captions CRACK ME UP! I was crying over the bread ones. My husband and children WANT to do that, but they know I'll actually kill them for it. LOL.

Cute pics of your Christmas. Glad you got to adopt some other families as your own.

And I agree your husband is a hottie, but so are you, so it all works out. Love your bangs.