CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentines' Day

What IS it about Valentines' Day? Some people love it and some people hate it. I personally love it. I just think it shouldn't be blown out of proportion. Little sweet notes to say "I love you" is always a good thing....given with a piece of chocolate doesn't hurt either.
Jane is all about Princesses. If I want her to eat her soup, I tell her it is "Princess Soup." If I want her to sit in her car seat, it is a "Princess Car Seat" etc.

I think Michael loved Valentines' Day the most. He REALLY loves people. There were SO many special Valentines' from Michael. He really agonized over two girls in his class....which one should he marry...?

Rachel is a little jaded already about love...she just likes the candy supply she brings home.

0 comments: