CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Dave's Birthday




Well, this time of year seems flooded with birthdays in our house. First Tommy, then Jane, then Dave, and then Michael. And so close to Christmas...it just doesn't seem right! For Dave's birthday, I took him to get a pedicure. It was his first time. He had told me he was willing to go, so I thought it would be great. When we walked in, the only person working there was a guy! and Dave was like "uh, no, thanks" and tried to get out of it. Then a lady worker came out of the back room and we were back in business. Unfortunately, I had a ward Christmas party I was in charge of, so we didn't get to celebrate much. We did get to eat at our favorite restaurant and ate the best meal in the whole world, Pollo Rosa Maria at Carrabbas...yum! Happy Birthday, Dave, I love you!

3 comments:

Airan said...

Funny thought, 'Dancing Queen' is what is playing as I read about Dave getting a pedicure. I just thought that was cute! How did he like it? I've taken Kelly to get a pedicure once and he really enjoyed it. I think it's great when they are willing to go and do something like that!

Kim Watson said...

Dave, did you get a french pedicure? Or did you go for a sassy bright red?
Happy Birthday!

michelle rasor said...

I second the dancing queen comment. so funny. you crack me up!
and that's my fave dinner too. seriously, i'm so hungry and every blog i'm reading is about food, or pictures of... :)
and we miss you all! have a funnnnn Christmas season in the cold!