CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Michael's Birthday (Kinda)

This year was everything Hulk...because "Hulk is stronger than Superman, dad, of course!"
Here was this really cool indoor playland that Michael and his friends went to.

Argh, matey!

















Pass the package....of course!






My attempt at a pirate ship.







They are singing some sort of birthday wish.








Here he is in his classroom. He absolutely LOVES school and is a little depressed everyday when he has to leave his friends.






So, it was Michael's turn to take center stage. Here he is in all his glory getting lots of attention from his friends. He took treats to his Pre-K class and then had a couple of friends over to celebrate. He wanted a pirate cake, so I did the best I could. I REALLY need to remember to cook the cake the day BEFORE...frosting melts when the cake is warm....

4 comments:

Webb Family in AZ said...

I miss little michael!! He is soo cute. When are you guys coming??? What is your ph#. Email me @ LoriWebb777@cox.net

Kim Watson said...

I love your pirate cake. Themed cakes are super fun, in my opinion. And what a great playland! Happy Birthday, Michael!

Melanie said...

I am sure he will treasure that can of soup for a lifetime!
We can't wait to see that boy!

Malie said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that with cake. Your cake turned out great by the way. I tried to do a barney cake once, and the only thing barney you could recognize was the colors purple and yellow. He'll remember that fun birthday.