CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Updates on Ellery

It's a little hard to see with all the tubes, but she was giving us some great grins.
It was a great night to see Ellery. She was all smiles for a while!

The sisters HAD to do an all-nighter with Shelley and Ellery. It was so much fun! I miss my sisters!!!!


While we were there, we had a huge scare with Ellery. It was touch and go for a while, but everything worked out. She had to have surgery on her stomach. Now she is on the road to recovery. It is wonderful to see. Okay, I think I'm done! And I'm sure I missed half of the vacation and fun because I didn't take all the photos I should have!!!
!

5 comments:

Airan said...

Sounds like you guys had an amazing time down here! I can't believe you were able to get the whole family together! That's a lot of people! And how cute are all of the cousins in there coordinating outfits! And your family picture at the top was SO cute! I wish all of us "older" cousins could have gotten together like old times! I really miss all of the holidays we used to do together when we were younger! Some of my favorite memories are Christmas at your parents old house!

Kim Watson said...

I am still recovering from that night...and all the other sleepless ones. But that 3am lunch and ice cream was worth it!

leilani said...

What a great family picture Terri! I am so jealous of your time in AZ! glad to hear baby ellery is doing better! It always makes my heart Smile so big to see your beautiful face!

Melanie said...

I love that new family picture of you on the top of your blog!! So cute!! I am glad Ellery is doing better.

michelle rasor said...

How is ellery doing now? i'm not sure, but i'm pretty sure she is the niece of chelsey, the girl that does my facials... ?? her brother is ellery's dad? :)