CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Go Gokey Go

Courtney, Kelsi and Me
We borrowed some lady's sign so we could look like fans for a photo...
Danny is the guy in the white shirt WAY back there up on stage.

Yeah, I'm not the biggest AI fan (I just watch the beginning shows) but I've enjoyed some of the people that have come out of the show. Gokey is from Wisconsin...so we went to support. He was playing at the downtown Milwaukee SummerFest site. It was great times. The crowd was made up of moms bringing their little kids and a few men being dragged by their girlfriends. It was one of my good friend, Kelsi's, birthdays so we had a night on the town.

3 comments:

leilani said...

so fun to see your beautiful face and hear all about life in WI!!! Looks like fun and good for you running the race...Joe and I did that like 3 yrs ago and it about killed me!!! I had to eat a huge peice of huble pie after all my trash talking before the race!!! :)

leilani said...

m

kristen said...

So fun!!! I must admit I am an Idol watcher, and I have a crush on Adam...he likes boys! Anyway it's very non threatening to Chris that way...hehe! We miss you guys! We just got back from our cruise on Sun. and now I'm ready to come see you guys. I'll talk to Chris and see what this summer looks like for his schedule. I'd love to see your stomping grounds. Are you planning a UT trip at all? I'll be there for July! We just need to talk...I'll make that happen right away!
xoxo
Kristen