CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fun in the Tub/Fun with the Williamsons

Somewhere lost in the magenta tub are two cute little girls...
There they are! Both Abby and Jane have no fear of water, so they were splashing and swimming around. It was so cute to see!

I cannot believe that I didn't get any more photos of the days that Mark and Ashley and Abby were here. It was the highlight of my year! We had fun going to a beer/root beer factory, Kopps for frozen custard, movies, Capital building, zoo, and Five Guys. I made them sing in the choir on Sunday (thanks again!) and they went to Chicago for a day letting me bond with little Abby. It was a great time for me to get to know Ashley. They are a great couple and are wonderful parents. Now I miss my family more than ever!!!!

1 comments:

kristen said...

Wow, Jane is looking so much like Rachel now. So cute!! I can't believe how much all the little babies in the Watson/Williamson family look alike!! Abby could be Kims little one. They all look the same!! Too cute!