CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Swimming at Lake Michigan


There is more to the story, I just couldn't get the photos to upload. Here is Rachel. She is my daredevil and was jumping off the rocks.
Jane is a water-monster and has no fear. She will put her entire face in the water and just laugh. She doesn't even care how cold the water is.
Michael has to pose for every shot I get of him.
The lake water reminded me of Bear Lake, pretty cold.
Bella collected quite a bit of sea glass.
Those are our kids out there on the rocks. Isn't it pretty how you can't see the other side of the lake? It's like going to the beach. (without big waves and seaweed and saltwater)
We visited our good friends, the Rackhams.

4 comments:

Kim Watson said...

I'm not getting the full story...is it just me?

Kristin Coppee said...

I love the pics. Looks like fun.

Oh wait! There ARE no pics. There IS no story. I'm with Kim. We need more than that!

michelle rasor said...

we're going to canyon lake tomorrow, and i will never be able to go there without thinking of you!

Malie said...

I was noticing that you couldn't see the other side. That must be a big lake.