CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Michael starts T-Ball

The girls have been earning money this summer selling homemade lollipops. So far, it's been a great venture!
There he is....up at bat!

Michael takes his sports pretty seriously. He was pumped to play T-ball. He thought for sure that his first game was going to be televised. He was also disappointed that there was not a huge crowd. But we cheered as loudly as we could and he adjusted pretty quickly. He has a good arm and swing, but is still learning the game play strategy.

3 comments:

Kim Watson said...

I love the setup for the girls' lolipop stand. I showed it to my boys and they are inspired to try something similar.
That lake does look like Bear Lake, except for the absence of mountains on the other side. But the clear, turquoise water looks just like it. We'll miss you guys there this year!

Sarah said...

Televised! LOL! What a funny kid!

Malie said...

That's funny about Michael. We asked Micah if he wanted to do any organized sport and he said, "No! I don't someone yelling at me." I just laughed. I actually have him in swim lessons and he LOVES it. So we'll see. Maybe swim team. Maybe the water will drown out any yelling the coach may do.