CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wisconsin Dells

There was a little putt-putt. $5 for anyone who beat Dave. No one beat him, but Tommy and I both came close!
A little wet from the log ride. Jane even went on it a few times!

I can't believe how many times the kids went on this ride.
You can see the roller coaster in the background. It was a really fun ride...all rickety and scarey old. I seriously had whiplash for a few days after.
We found a candy store to the delight of us all!
Jane was in heaven combining slides with water...her favorite!

This is a classic Jane face, so I'm glad I caught it on camera. She isn't naked, but just has a swim diaper on.
This was a really neat feature as well. She loved the wave pool and the lazy river.

This is a really cute photo of Dave and Michael. What handsome boys!

The girls were so brave. They were nice enough to let their mom hang out with them for a while on the big slides.
I'm told EVERYONE goes to the Wisconsin Dells. So we got a good deal and gave it a try. It is a huge tourist town. It's like going to a little Las Vegas with Billboards and eye candy everywhere. We went to a waterpark called The Wilderness. It was a lot of fun. The highlight was the Skycraper ride. The girls even went on it and loved it.

2 comments:

michelle rasor said...

Beautiful family, but where are you? I want to see more of you! :) Fun day though!

Kristin Coppee said...

Ah, I LOVE water parks! I just need to NOT be pregnant one of these summers so I can actually go! Next summer - we are so there. But we don't have any around here that have some of those cool features for little ones like the Johnny Jump Ups in the water. WOW! So much fun!

I liked the candy store part too.