CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Fourth of July

Jane is such my water-baby! She has no fear and could spend hours in it.

A family in our ward lives right on the lake so it is a tradition in our ward to have a 4th of July party there. They do a nice ceremony, pot-luc dinner, water-tubing and skiing, games and such.
(Tommy playing some V-ball)
That night we went on a boat tour of the lake and rounded it out with some fireworks. I have to admit I was a little blue...I missed my friends and family quite a bit.

3 comments:

michelle rasor said...

happy fourth! i don't think you guys stop partying! fun to be a watson!

Sarah said...

We missed you guys too! Looks like it was a lot of fun though! I hear we'll see you in November for a few days?! Fun!

Malie said...

Holidays are hard without family. It looked like you had fun though.