CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wisconsin in the Summer

Jane's new place to hide and put things...the phone, remotes, whatever...
She thinks she helping me, and really, how can you get mad at that face?

Here's a shot of our house in the summer. It is amazing how full the trees are!
This is our side yard....more leaves to rake up in a few months.
This is looking out from the front door. Some people have been asking me what the area looks like. I may take the camera around the neighborhood and downtown to show what it is like.

6 comments:

melvin said...

Wow what a pretty sight! It looks so nice out there... We're jealous of everyone getting a chance to visit you guys. Hopefully we can get out there some day too!! Tell the kids hi! We miss ya :) -Jeff n Amy

kristen said...

AMAZING!!! Oh my gosh, it's beautiful there. We finally sold our house so we're off to UT in 2 weeks. I thought I would be going back to green, but holy cow you guys have an amazing view on all sides. We want to come visit you guys. We'll have to figure it all out. We miss you guys!
xoxo
Kristen

Malie said...

So beautiful!! I'm so jealous. The landscape is just awesome!And you're right, I can't replace the best with running partners.

michelle rasor said...

so beautiful... I won't even publish a photo to remind you how lovely our stucco and gravel are! haha! i'd trade in a heartbeat!

Jen Manwaring said...

Gorgeous! It's so green...I miss green.

Kristin Coppee said...

Oh my gorgeous! I'm in the wrong state, I tell ya'. I love the outdoors and I love lush and green. So WHY am I in Arizona? Oh yeah. My husband in the pool business. Time to switch jobs, honey! LOL