CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Belated Birthday Photos

We celebrated my 29th birthday....again. (I'm really 34 for those of you who are curious....I would be!)
Look! I can get Jane's hair into two sweet little ponies.

Of course, our adopted family was there...we love Joe and Kelsi!

I'm not sure why Dave has to help me...I mean, there are only two candles! I'm not THAT old!
The girls put on a fabulous dance in my honor, and I was treated to all sorts of foot rubs and special meals and such. It was a great day!

5 comments:

Malie said...

Happy Birthday Terri!

michelle rasor said...

you are gorgeous! happy birthday!

Kim Watson said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I wish we could be closer, so we could celebrate with you. I turned 29, too:) I'm glad to hear you were treated well!

Kathy said...

I'm so glad you had a good birthday! I didn't know Dave and Tom were in the Boundary Waters. I went there in high school. What a beautiful place... hard work at times but so worth it. It looks like they had a great trip. Hope to see you soon.

Kathy

Helena said...

Terri, you look 29 or younger! I love hearing how you're doing.