CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Conference Creativity

Dave's
Michael's

Tommy's

Rachel
Bella

I personally love to listen to conference. I take out my notebook and cosy up on the couch in my pjs. I print out some activities for the kids to do while they listen as well. This year, Dave decided to throw in a little competition...he gave them each a color and they had to use all the lego peices of that color to make something. At the end, Dave gave them awards and certificates. (he's so funny!) I don't know how much they got out of conference, but I guess Elder Uchtorf would be proud...they were creating something!


2 comments:

Kim Watson said...

What a fun idea! I love what everyone came up with. Dave's is pretty awesome - is it the conference center? Where's yours, Terri?

Kristin Coppee said...

That's so cool! I LOVE Legos.