CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Date Night in Sussex

Disco Bowling night, shooting some pool, and lemon custard at Culvers....what more could a girl ask for? Dave and I love our little dates! Dave has been helping some friends renovate their home so that it is liveable, which means he's been gone more, so I really enjoy a little one-on-one with him. He beat me at bowling, but he scratched at pool, which technically means I win! Bowling in Sussex was quite an adventure. Dave and I thought maybe it was prom night, since there were so many young couples all dressed up....only to find out there was a wedding reception in the back room of the bowling alley. Now that's a cool wedding reception...a little cake...a little bowling...perfect!

0 comments: