CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Day in the Life
















I thought I would give you all a picture into the early evening of the life of the Watsons.
Sorry you have to tilt your head, but this is Rachel taking her turn making a lap around the kitchen with Jane while Mom cooks dinner.



Michael, when he isn't taking his turn with Jane, would be playing with his cars, being a super hero, or imagining he is a pirate. (The other day, he asked if it would hurt if I cut off his leg...because he REALLY wanted a peg leg.)

Bella, Rachel, Michael and Tommy take turns on the computer playing Club Peguin, pbs.kids, Webkins, creating their own video games, Pivotman, etc. They also try to get in their time on their DS's.

While I'm trying to cook dinner, I'm shoveling food in Baby Jane's face, which so far she isn't a huge fan of. Rachel never liked it either...she went straight for the good stuff.

0 comments: