CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa are Here!!!!












It is so great to have my mom and dad here...and to have them to myself. We've been having a lot of fun. The trip for them didn't start off the best...we sent them to Chicago on a train...which didn't go as quickly as they wanted. But they got to see Wicked, which they liked. I'll let Mom blog the whole experience, as she will tell it better and more colorful than I can. We went to the Milwaukee Museum, Tommy's football scrimage, movies (Melody, we saw Mama Mia...your assessment was correct). Then on Monday, it was Rachel's birthday and she wanted to go to the zoo. I feel bad, however, because I gave her some allergy medicine before we left, and she was pretty groggy. The rest of us had a great time, however....

0 comments: