CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

One of those crazy rains that comes and is gone in 30 min.
Yeah, that's Tommy in that uniform. He can't wait to do the full-contact hitting this next week. A mom's true dream.
They are crazy to be doing this. They had to come in as soon as we saw lightening.
I bought this little pool for Jane and all of them though they were invited in.
Sorry for the repeat!



I do not want this summer to end


I do not want this summer to end


I do not want this summer to end




Those that agree with me...please join in the chanting. I really do love having my kids at home, even if the mess is unbearable at times. We have a couple more weeks left before school starts. Just enough time to squeeze in dentist trips, doctors shots, trip to Nauvoo with my parents, trip to Minnesota to see our nephew Josh off on his mission (and meet little Rachel!), just typing all these things left to do makes me stressed, so I'll just post these photos and be off!

3 comments:

Kristin Coppee said...

Terri, I think you might be alone in liking having the kids home. I really wish I could be like you. You're probably the funnest mom in America! Okay...the world! I would probably enjoy my kids a whole lot more if I didn't have to work full-time and worry about my chronically ill husband and lack of finances. (SIGH) For now, I just check out your blog and daydream about being your kid too. LOL.

Malie said...

I love having my kids home, but it's usually those last three weeks where I start counting down the days. I think with the move, it was particularly difficult getting our bearings. I think next summer will fly by. There were so many things we didn't get to do. I need to make a list for next summer. Sending my kids off to school is a bitter-sweet thing for me.

Webb Family in AZ said...

every time Tommy poses in his football uniform it is the same pose. Hands on hips and turned a littole sideways, so cute. I miss you all so much!! call me when you come and visit.