CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Yeah, Summer School is Out!

Bella knitted like crazy and made some great stuff!
Rachel cheered wonderfully!
Tommy's rocket launch went perfect!


Bathtime with Michael.
She's off and crawling!
This is Michael's 4-K get ready class.
You wouldn't believe what they knitted in their class.

Jane loves the water and has to participate in all the fun.
Michael wouldn't do this last year...so big steps.

See, wet swim suits and cold popsicles on a hot day....so summer fun!



It was a great run, but I'm glad it is over. Now it will finally be REALLY summer! I love the lazy days!

6 comments:

bryn said...

the kids are so crazy cute! i can't believe you are just starting your summer as ours is ending. they start school so stinkin' early around here; i don't know if i will ever get used to it.

michelle rasor said...

we start on aug 4... so sad, so enjoy your summer!! but what a great summer school program! :)

Anonymous said...

That water slide looks AWESOME...what fun. Knitting in summer school...can I attend?...what a fun class!

Kristin Coppee said...

I wanna be a kid again just to go on that waterslide!

BTW, Michael is a mini you. Seriously!

Melanie said...

Ok - I promise I'll write your number down somewhere on PAPER this time. I dropped my phone in the pool and lost all my numbers. Please call me.

Kim Watson said...

That looks like tons of fun! Michael is getting big and he is just sooo cute!