CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer Lovin'!












Oh, those days of summer! Does everyone live their childhood again through their children? There's probably something wrong with doing that, but I LOVE IT! I love the joy of the slip and slide, the feel of sitting in a wet swim suit and eating a popsicle on a hot day, and even the days of pure 'boredom' from which comes the best days of summer. I'm proudly following my mom's mantra of 'If you're bored, I've got plenty for you to do...' meaning jobs, of course. My kids quickly entertain themselves....hee hee.

3 comments:

Kim Watson said...

Your yard is so green and pretty! Looks like tons of fun :)

The Williamson's said...

Now that looks like a nice summer! It looks almost bearable unlike our summers here :) Everything is so green! Looks like fun :)

Kristin Coppee said...

Oh yes! I totally relive my childhood memories through my kids. My husband, unfortunately, didn't have a happy childhood, so he thinks I'm crazy most of the time, but I get so much joy out of the simple pleasures of being a kid.