CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's Football Season Again!




I have to admit, I was a little leery about Tommy playing football again this year. We tried it last year, but we signed him up late, and the boys had already been playing together the year before. So we would go to the games, sit there for 1 hour and 1/2 only to see Tommy run in at the end for a play or two...not very exciting. This year, we did it right. He went to the camps, started on time, and man, did he work hard!! I didn't know the fire that was in my Tommy....he comes home with bruises and scapes...grass stains that won't come out, sorry Tide. So, he's made first string. Way to be, Tommy!

2 comments:

michelle rasor said...

Same with us! We love it! Owen's lost a ton a weight, worked so hard and is first string. Nothing like Saturday morning football games, but an hour and a half? Yesterday our game was over 2 hours! Tell Tommy we're cheering for him all the way from 115 degree az!

Malie said...

You're a brave mom. I'm hoping Tyler just sticks to basketball, less impact I think. But if he sees the appeal, I will smile as I sign the permission slip. Good job Tommy on making 1st string.