CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

It is great when Rachel turns 8!!!!








She has been waiting so long for this day!!!! I know what it is like to be in her shoes. It is hard to be the younger sister...to watch her get baptized before you, go to activity days...etc. Now it was her turn, and she was so excited. My mom and I laughed all day watching her practically float around, she was so excited. On Monday, after the zoo, we had a little family party.


Then Tuesday night was her baptism. They sang the song that my sister, Tonya, wrote, with a couple other girls from the ward. It was so beautiful! So many great families from the ward came. Our ward here is so supportive. We even had some families not familiar with our church come, which was so wonderful that they knew what a special day it was for Rachel.
I love my RayRay! I'm so happy that she made the decision to be baptized. Rachel has a special gift of making friends. She is funny and sweet. She loves to care for Jane and is a great help. I love watching her smile her crooked smile. I love the notes she writes me. I love you, Rachel!



2 comments:

michelle rasor said...

I'm so glad I'm a homesickness cure now! :) & the Seares girls danced with Sally for a while & that Kristin is a keeper! I love them! & come home for a visit & we'll go see twilight and wear Team Edward t-shirts! (or my friend want to wear one that says "Bite Me Already"- not too sure about that one!) :) We have always had so much in common- music, friends, books and now football... nothing quite like tackle ball! love you!

Melanie said...

Oh I'm so sad that she turned 8 out there. We had been at every Watson baptism! Congratulations Rachel! We miss you!