CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

I don't know why I always put these photos in the wrong order, but here is part of our Easter Feast. Tommy just wanted to dive right in.
Jane doing Pat-a-Cake. It's the only song she knows all the actions to, although she loves all action songs.

Bella and Rachel trying to catch some rays. They said they were sun batheing. (Poor children don't remember what it was like...)


It was just too cold to get a smile from Jane!



Michael had SO much fun this Easter. He just loved the whole experience.

As did Tommy....

Jane really took off once she understood what was expected of her. She liked to lick all the treats and then spit them out. Except the Pixie Sticks, those were her favorite!
Ta Da! My brothers had one of these when they were kids...such fun!

The girls had come in to wake us up at 6am....we told them to go back to bed. I think they needed some more sleep...

Tommy thought he wouldn't like Peeps....he thought WRONG!

Decorating Easter Eggs!

The kiddos were so creative this year. I love watching them do their own thing. They come up with things I would never dream of doing.




















1 comments:

kristen said...

I Love all the Easter pictures!! I need to post mine too. We just got back in town from UT. We went up to celebrate my dads 70th b'day, so I'm way behind!! I love the hair cuts too!! Liv is already begging for another cut too...is it that time already!? We miss you guys a ton and can't wait to see you! What are your summer plans?