CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Baby Moments

There are two milestones in the life of my babies that I treasure so much. The first being when they take their little hands and place them on my face. Jane has started doing that. I love her little hands patting my cheeks...her face, so serious, trying to figure everything out. Then the pure joy that comes over her face when she realizes that she is actually touching her mom. I just love it!

The other time I love is when I'm holding my baby's hand and walking with them when they don't need the help anymore, but just want to hold my hand. I think that is the neatest feeling.

4 comments:

Kim Watson said...

Terri, I love your blog! I treasure those moments, too. Ally is in that stage of touching our faces as well...it's so sweet!

The Williamson's said...

Yay another blog :) We both love the updates!

Anonymous said...

Hey there...this is your second cousin Sonia (Poulsen) Cobb...holy cow...what a beautiful family. My little sister had Shelley listed on her blog and then I found yours. I'm so glad you are blogging so I can see your darling family!

Kristin Coppee said...

TERRI! I am so excited to see you have a blog. I have missed you so much! This is Kristin Poulsen Coppee. Your children are beautiful! I didn't realize Tommy was the same age as John. I forgot we had our first kids right around the same time.

Sonia and I talked on the phone this afternoon and she told me she had found you. I was so excited!