CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Primary Talent Show

Today was the Primary Talent Show. My kids have been "practicing" for a month. They have changed their talents about 100 times. We went from jump roping to lip sync-ing.

Tommy and a friend did that skit where someone plays the arms of another. It was hilarious.
We video taped it, but I didn't get any photos. (I was a single parent because Dave had to work...he had a GREAT day work-wise)

Bella did her human jump-rope and similar tricks and sang a song with Rachel and Michael.

Rachel recited her poem that she wrote and led everyone in a song.

Michael (who I expected to be nervous) did a head stand, hand stand and front roll.

My kids are such hams...I don't know where they get it!!!

0 comments: