CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Soccer Spring Season

Well, we're back in the soccer season! I think I love it more than anyone...but they indulge me by playing. Rachel and Bella both had their first games this week. They have both improved so much this last year.

Bella is one of those players that doesn't look like she is going to make it to the ball, but magically does. It's like watching someone in slow motion. She is always sticking the ball and stealing it from the boys. I love it!

Rachel is extremely agressive (I'm sure it's not because I'm yelling from the sidelines). She never stops running. She scored a goal at the end of the fall season and started out this spring with a goal already. It was a sweet shot from pretty far back.

0 comments: