CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

First Day of School (A Month Late!)






I have mixed feelings about school starting. I like having a quiet house sometimes, but I do miss the kids. I know that I loose more and more influence over them each year. It was very sad to send Michael off this year, even if it is just 4-K, 1/2 day. I really miss him. Jane and I just sit around and stare at each other. Bella just won class representative for student council at her school. Rachel tried, but as there were 12 kids running, the odds weren't great. They were the only ones that memorized their speeches....thank you, church talks for the prep.

1 comments:

Kim Watson said...

Does Tommy go to middle school now?
I miss my kids when they go to school, too. They are home now for three weeks, and I'm glad 'cause I like having them around.
Ryan was looking at these pictures with me, and he is sooooo excited to see 'those cousins' again. We all can't wait 'til Christmas!