CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Isn't She the Cutest Thing?

Yeah, she's propped up against the couch. I swear she could walk if she tried, but is a chicken.
She thought she was so cool in her little bunting.

Look at that face!!!

So, Jane was so sick last week, that THIS week, it seems as though she is an angel. I absolutely LOVE her in this cute little snowbunting. Now, this is not the FULL-ON snow gear that she will wear when it is REALLY cold, but I'll get pictures of that when it comes. Now it is about 50-60 degrees.

Tommy's birthday is this Sunday, so I took him some balloons and decorated his locker without him knowing. I'm excited to see what his reaction was. Pure embarrassment I'm sure. Hee hee. Tomorrow is his last game, and I'm going to have to miss it, because it is also the Primary Practice/Party on the other side of town for the other kids. It's Tommy's last Primary Program...I'm going to have a DEACON!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Terri, she is absolutely beautiful! I cannot wait to see you guys!

Kim Watson said...

How cute! Her top teeth look just like Ally's, with a big gap in the middle. I can't wait to see her in a couple of months!

Melanie said...

Why is she growing up without me even knowing her or holding her once?? Rrrrr. Darling, and a deacon?? You and Dave are OLD!!