CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

The REAL reason we moved....







Now where was I, one might ask...well, I was in the house...WAY too cold for me...hee hee!








So, there were some reasons we moved to WI, such as a good opportunity for Dave, change of scenery, etc, but seriously one of the MAIN reasons was we didn't want our kids to be SOFT. We wanted them to have to make new friends, get really cold so that the snot ran down their noses, and good oldfashioned work. We've had them move the woodpile (every Williamson knows this is a MUST...), shovel snow, pick huge weeds, garden somewhat, and lots of raking leaves. Bella even got blisters...I'm so proud!

3 comments:

michelle rasor said...

Whatever... you know you miss us!!! :) Your kids are so beautiful, and so are your leaves!!!!

Airan said...

I am so jealous of your beautiful yard full of leaves! I wanted to be creative this year with my fall decorations and thought, what can I make a wreath out of when I live in AZ... cactus spines and orange leaves! I need your leaves!!

Kristin Coppee said...

You guys are awesome! Now I can show John that I'm not the only mean mom who makes him work hard. YAY! Actually, what I make him do looks wimpy in comparison.