CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged by Kim!

Rules: Put your answers in "google image" (pick from the first three pages)

First Name: Teresa
(I couldn't use the first photo that came up because it was WAY too racy! But this photo suits me better anyway, as it was a nickname of mine....MT)

Middle Name: Kay
Last Name: Watson
Bad Habit: Stating my Opinion Too Loudly
What I am doing right now: Crafts for RS coming up

Grandmother's Name: Maxine

Past Pet: Cat
First Job: Paper Route
Where I grew up: Rhode Island (I lived a couple other places as well, but here for the longest)
Favorite Place: Movies

If I went back to school, what would I study: Speech Therapy
Place I want to visit: Bali
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Food: Mexican (Yeah, this one is a little racy, too, but hee hee)

I tag Melanie, Malie, and Kristen!






4 comments:

Kim Watson said...

Hahaha! I love your mexican picuture! I had to use my full name of Kimberly because every image of Kim was racy - my name has been tainted by a few celebrities.
Funny you ask about AZ races...I was going to ask if you wanted to join me. There's a 5K on New Years at Papago Park that I plan to run. What do you think?

Malie said...

I dont' know if any picture would come up for Malie. We'll see what I get.

Cicily said...

I honestly had no idea that your name was Teresa. And to think I thought I knew you. Dude, your Mexican picture is priceless nudity is funny.

Kristin Coppee said...

Oh, shoot! I saw this a while back and then forgot and then I was thinking, "Somebody tagged me for something. Who was it?" I'll do it within the next couple of days. Looks like fun.